BLUE MEMORIES
Right here, right now the web

Week 4

Sorry for beign late my fellow readers (im talking to you rianne) To be honest I didnt wanna post this one because this week was a total failure, Its short to call it a slide of the road, but more like a total train wreck crashing into a childrens hospital...

This past week I didnt do any exercise, I ate like the worlds coming to an end...

But dont worry, im back on my feet, yesterday I went back to workout, I cant wait for today to do so and im moderating myself with my food, so yeh ill go back at it :)
Laters

2 Ramen:

Michael Smetana said...

ha ha ha, that sounds a little like me except I never left home. I actually have been trying to convince myself to go to the gym for sometime now... sigh.. the last time this happened I started the Palaties (spelling) thing and it worked out pretty well.
Articles

Anonymous said...

hehehe...thats ok...my net has been down... hehehe i forgive you this one time...:OP

its not a failure... theres nothing wrong with eating like the worlds coming to an end...

just think... wouldnt you wana die knowing you had all that you want...hehehehe

xox