BLUE MEMORIES
Right here, right now the web

Fictional Champions

What do Rocky Balboa and the Eagles have in common? Both are fictional champions from Philadelphia. Patriots 24 Eagles 21

Well my friends history is repeating itself the New England Patriots are champions again, I know I'm not a big fan of the football scene, actually not a big fan of any sport, but when it comes to finals I always have to be there to watch them ;).

You know I decided to make this blog entirely in English, sorry guys, but most of you can speak it, face it, besides I don't know why I can write more easily on English than Spanish, I guess I might be afraid to write with the clarity of a 5 year old on my native language, it scares the living crap out of me.

Talking about fictional champions, the Cobos Bowl 2005 was a complete failure, I had to come down with the flu 2 days before the SB, nicely planned, I applaud myself. So I spent here my whole weekend in front of the computer just letting the time and the virus passing away, good lord, and now that I'm feeling better I'm feeling the anxiety of not being able to go out on the weekend I guess now I know why I feel like ranting like a raving lunatic.

A big hug to my friend ksyushenka not only one of the sweetest girl I have ever met but also my valentine for this year вы самыми вы самые лучшие и красивый. ты самая лучшая и красивая (correct version, thx ksyushenka, every word there, pure truth)

And also I want to send my best vibes to my friend Ana who is feeling a lil blue today, hey girl, don't be like that, your cousin its ok, I'm sorry about your friend, but life goes on, like you said, you have to be strong for him, you go girl and give them all the love and warmth of your big big heart, you know Ill be here for you, my best wishes Ana.

E out.

0 Ramen: