BLUE MEMORIES
Right here, right now the web

Thinking



Everything is rollin' good, or so it seems.

I hate that things so old and busted like "a doubt can kill you" are so true, I hate it...

I'm so confused for a moment I'm doing fine, then I'm not.



I don't know what to do, everything in my tells me to do it, but if I do so I'm afraid that things would be the same... Oh my farking god!! That's it!! That's the answer...


I cannot live in fear of of a possibility, because it's better to let it happen than to live the rest of your days with a what if...

I'm going to do it right now.

Oh its good to be me, even if it means its gonna hurt later hehehe...

2 Ramen:

No soy yo, eres tĂș said...

Noooooooooo enrique, esas cosas no se hisieron para que te las metieras por ahi!!!! no seas bestia!!!! no lo hagas NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

porque nunka me haces caso!!! ni modo!

¬¬

Unknown said...

Oh tu deja ser, es mi gato y me colo cojo cuando quiera y como quiera jajajajaj