BLUE MEMORIES
Right here, right now the web

Cultural Anthropology, Weird Al and Jedi Knight Robe Part 1

I must say this day was one of the most intresting I had in quite a few time now, I remember today at 1 am. helping Rianne with her assigment of "What is a human" in her own words

"I want to answer the question..."what is the human?"...looking at it from like..um.... i want to talk about it...in relation to the importance of language, story, symbol usage,....then from freuds idea... u know...the ego and the id.... and then look at it....from rene girards idea...of....humans ..as desiring beings, u with me?"

Fuck!!! I mean, if she can find that answer, I mean the universal answer, man I rest peacefully, come on, somebody shoot me, I dont care anymore. Beside if she is gonna use Freuds theories wich by the way, I heard that they are beign discarded these days, I think its cool, but I also think is a thing I couldnt care less (freuds theories), the guy was in love with his mom, please, but anyway Im think im rambling more than usual...

I found a very good subject to read about and I think its a must for all, Cultural Anthropology, for you who dont know, Anthropoly is the study of the man and all the things related to him, me as a knowledge entusiast (also known as geek) think that its one cool subject to read about.

I also found out today, that jedi robe is a cool thing to wear, Imean with all the hype and stuff like that I think it should be a fashion item for a cold weather hting that here in Hermosillo we know nothing about.


As for "Weird" Al Yankovic, I must say that he is one hell of an entertaiment I would sure pay to see one of his concerts, the sad thing is that after the concert I would have to erase my memory cuz It would make me piss my pants cuz of the laughter everytime I would remember his perfomance...

0 Ramen: