BLUE MEMORIES
Right here, right now the web

Sometimes

Sometimes I wake up and try to reach you, of course you are not there...
I got up, take a shower and go out to do all my normal things.
I have a normal family with normal pets.
I go to a normal school, with normal classes, with normal teachers and normal homework.
I have a normal life.
A perfect normal life.
God!! How did I let this happend?
The very things that brought me to this normal, wich I thought that was what I needed to let go, to grow up.
Well, let me tell you this, growing up sucks.
I want back that feeling of uncertanty.
The feeling that I was on a perpetual adventure, it is a little draining but, now it really worts it.
I want to worry too much again, about everything, too feel more things, once a friend told me that when you get to a certain age, you notice that your passions dont drive you that much, it sucks honestly.
Growing up makes a lot of things clearer, its a very good thing, but sometimes it sucks pretty bad, this is one of this moments.

0 Ramen: