BLUE MEMORIES
Right here, right now the web

A Noddle Cup...

A hot cup of Maruchan made me think:

trying to save you from yourslef is so useless.
Those chains that you put on yourself.
Those chains that restrain you.
So pathetic.
So desperatly calling for help.
And Im always runing for that cry for help.
So pathetic for myself too.

Its so easy to see.
You hate me cuz you want to.
Cuz you need to.
Cuz you see in me what is lost in you.
And you hate me for that.
For what I have.
For what I am.
And for that, you cannot forgive yourself

How horrible it is to see what you were in the mirror and what you were before, was better then and what you are now is so despicable that the only thing you have left is to break the mirror... Even if I am a mirror shattered I still feel sorry for yourself.

How sad.

P.S. I havent started to eat my cup of Maruchan, not even a sip.

0 Ramen: