BLUE MEMORIES
Right here, right now the web

Nostalgia

Last weekend I spend a few hours in Tijuana, a total of 12 hours in a city when the travel
time is aproximately 12 hours, I went to pick my new car a Stratus 2001, a real beauty, but
I didnt pick it up, cuz it wasnt ready so I will get it this saturday, honestly it was the best thing for me, I dont have to drive it all the way through Hermosillo.

Changing subjects, cuz honestly, I dont want to talk about the car, until I have fully tested my car, I want to talk what happened in my way to Tijuana, cuz I spend a lot of hours awaken, on the way back Im sure that I spent 10 hours sleeping in the bus, did I mention that the only time I sat down was when I ate chinese food and then in my aunts house before leaving to take the bus back? But im missing the point here...

A funny thing happend to me on the way to Tijuana, I was listening to Laura Paussini's new album, in spanish of course, I like her, I admit it, so now fuck off and let me finish this story. On my way to Tijuana I was listening to her album is a nice album, calm, nothing too loud and with good lyrics for a pop album, that album took me back to nicer times, where feeling where more raw, where passion was overwhelming, better times indeed.

I remember a gril I followed to another state, just to see her 3 hours, man I woulded payed my soul to another 3 hours, those 3 hours I spent with her, changed my life and now that she is in pain I wish I could do something to help her, I have something to show to her, that maybe it'll help, im sure it wont make much difference to her, but I know that when she gets well emotionally speaking she will realize the value of the words she would read.

So, if you are reading this and you know who you are, you'll soon see what I mean...

0 Ramen: