BLUE MEMORIES
Right here, right now the web

I think, A lot

I think.
I think a lot, like most of the times im thinking in a lot of things, some are useless, but at least they keep my mind going or thats what I like to tell myself so I dont feel like im wasting my time, but I do think a lot of things, I jump from one subject to another like Paris Hilton jumps over, I was gonna say men, but lets be honest she doesnt care about gender, race, religion, if it walks on two or four legs, hell, I think she doesnt even cares if it breaths anymore. See? I changed subjects just like that, in other words I ramble, a lot, but saddly, most of the time I think of you... I always end up thinking, what would she said to this or that, how would she react, what if ( and I hate what if's) she... In the end everything ends in you, like tonight.

It alls comes down to this, its been bugging me for the past few weeks:

I have a freaking high IQ of nearly 150 and I dont give a shit about anything if I cannot use it to get you back!!

0 Ramen: