BLUE MEMORIES
Right here, right now the web

And I Ran, I Ran So Far Away


Since early this year I found a new passion... running, its a great sport, I totally love it. It helps clean my mind like no other sport has ever done, it has all I want, requires all I want, focusing, rythm, concentration, determination.
When I'm running nothing matters, theres only me and the road, today I felt my body wanting to go on, to never stop, to ran far away, away from everything here, but I dont run to escape from my problems, I run to them and to solve them, every minute I run, every moment I'm focusing it's making me stronger, and clears my mind to help me solve everything I have ahead, I'm looking foward for wednesday, I got to be harder, better, faster, stronger...

I could talk about the benefits of running, how it even makes you "smarter", but no, everybody knows it's good for you, its cheap and doesnt require much, only a pair of feet, wich it sucks for the handicaped people, but thats another story...

A: Hey I went running the other day and it totally rocks
B: Thanks for reminding me I can't do that, asshole!
A: Damn...

Heres my running soundtrack:

Bon Jovi - Livin On A Prayer
Bon Jovi - It's My Life
Asian Kung Fu Generation - Haruna Kanata
Beastie Boys - Sabotage
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Europe -The Final Countdown (It has to be in every work out soundtrack)
Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
Robert Miles - Children
Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
Junkie XL - Action Radious
Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
NWA - Straight Outta Comptom
The Von Bondies - C'mon C'mon
Madonna - Ray Of Light
Moby - We Are All Made Of Stars
Montel Jordan - This Is How We Do It
Paul Oakendfold - Ready, Steady, Go
Overseer - Supermoves

And of course the song that IT HAS TO BE HERE:

Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger

0 Ramen: