BLUE MEMORIES
Right here, right now the web

I was once asked to let my self go and I didnt do it, now I want to

I want to let go and everybody see it, I want to see horror and pain, specially pain its always fun to see pain in peoples face, how they twich and scream , its always so much fun. I specilly enjoy that when people cant trace they origin to me, stupid humans they are so simple to rea, no all of them, tere are thos who sav themselves; but just for a little while, then I decipher them and its all goes back again. That happends because I trust humanity so much and thats ok for me, that means I havent lost hope on humanity, when that happends may the heavens be prepared for my rage.

I want to see people burn I want them to see them suffer each and everyone of them. Men, women & children, I dont discriminate. Why would I do that? Since we are babies we have impranted on our genes the survival pack and we make it.

But its good to see the rest of them burned in the fire, all of them, no disctintion.

So many of you i'm sure you claim to be happy, but never like me motherfarkers.

"You lose man, I did it, I cathed one of these"
Because you are sooo pure and with righteous might enraged, I woldnt be a treat to you, but I am, prepare to be under my service, stupid slaves, I dont care if you walkt all your way up a river of magma, that were your orders and as good soldiers you must endure. Nobody ask you something you are not able to, those who claim they do, they are FAKES!!


Humanity sucks but curiously in the sum of wholes they end up being worth to have here, its not a surprse,

And you want me to stop myself??

Eat shit and die, all of you, all I want is to see you all burn and screaming in pain till your burning bodies fall to the ground.


And because of that and other things I dont let myself go, that was just a lite preview, I hope you didnt like it.

1 Ramen:

Rebeka said...

Sí, no me gusto.

Pero qué te hicieron¿? q te paso? Porqué tanta violencia?

Si está bien a veces sacar todo lo malo q traigas pero... así?

mmmm, ni pex.